LipaSafe reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at LipaSafe, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer or Seller Deposits money via Mpesa to his/her LipaSafe Wallet - Depending on the party paying Escrow Fee, Either deposits money to our secure LipaSafe platform and credits his/her Wallet.
- Either the buyer or the seller can initiate an escrow transaction.
- Depending on the party paying Escrow Fee, Either initiates an Escrow Transaction
- Confirmation email sent to both parties - A confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org is sent to both parties with the escrow details
- Seller delivers goods/services - as per agreed terms
- Buyer acknowledges recepient of goods/services - as per agreed terms
- The buyer releases funds on the LipaSafe platform - Depending on who had initiated the escrow transaction, uses LipaSafe to release funds
- Notification email sent to both parties - A notification email from email@example.com is sent to both parties notifying the completion of the escrow process.
LipaSafe transaction is complete - safely and securely!
Click here to view LipaSafe transaction charges.